Admission – Requirements
DOCUMENTS TO BE SUBMITTED WITH THE REGISTRATION FORM
- Children are eligible for admission only when they attain the required age.
- The Birth Certificate in original should be produced at the time of admission.
- Transfer certificate should be produced for students who seek admission from any other school.
- Application for New Admission must be submitted only in the prescribed format.
- Application forms can be had from the Principal.
- Transfer Certificate will be issued only after the required fees are paid in full and only after the completion of one academic year.
- No Transfer Certificate will be issued in the middle of the academic year.
- LKG – 3Years 6Months.
- UKG – 4Years 6Months.
- I – 5Years 6Months.
- II – 6Years 6Months.
- III – 7Years 6Months.
- IV – 8Years 6Months.
- V – 9Years 6Months.
- VI -10Years 6Months.
- VII -11Years 6Months.
- VIII -12Years 6Months.
Rules and Regulation
Rules and Regulations
- All students should come in clean and neat uniform
- All students must be punctual and maintain regularity in their attendance. Leave will be granted on written request from the parents /guardian.
- Continuous absence for the week without a written request for the leave will be considered as a withdrawal of the students and his/her name will be struck off from the roll. Re-admission will be made as per rules.
- Students should not wear costly ornaments while attending the school. School authorities will not be held responsible for violation in this respect.
- Every student should assemble for prayer at 8.30am.
- The parents/guardian should watch the progress of the students and they should sign the progress report and return the same to the principal within two days.
- The parents/guardian can meet the class teacher after the class hours. The parent/guardian is not allowed to take the children outside the premises without the permission of the principal, during school hours.
- The parents/guardian is requested to extend their unstinted co-operation abiding by the rules and regulation of the school.
- Students should address their teachers and all the members of the staff with due respects and politeness. They are expected to behave in a gentle manner. They should show politeness and respect to their companions too.
- Special attention is given to the students to ensure a high standard of morality, discipline and wholesome development.
For the successful implementation of the academic programme, regular & punctual attendance is imperative.
- Students should obtain prior permission of the class teacher for their absence from the classes. If the prior is not obtained due to unavoidable circumstances, an application for leave should be sent to the class teacher the same day or latest by the next day.
- All applications for leave are to be signed by the parents/guardian.
- Application for leave on medical ground is to be supported by an authentic medical certificate
- A prolonged absence (without application for leave ) for ten consecutive days will result in the removal of the name from the rolls.